Ambassador 87 – Delayed… again

We arrived at canal entrance 5:30am per our schedule. No advisor
showed up at 6. At 6:15 I called in and was told we were not going
until the afternoon and to stand by. We have returned to the marina
while the agent tries to confirm yet another schedule. Apparent story
is that the freighter we were to lock through with had issues.

More when I get news…

5/4  7am

This entry was posted in Adventure Updates and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *